Friday 6 April 2012

First blog!

Morning all, this is my first blog! Yeah!


At the moment I work part time on a morning and then come home and start work as an artist on the afternoon doing commissioned pieces, collections etc. I am hoping though to soon be able to focus 100% on being a full time freelance artist!  You only get one life after all and you should try and do the things that you want to do! 


At the moment I am working on the second piece of my new collection, 'Welcome To The Circus', but it's pretty slow going at the the minute. I'm getting married in five weeks so time and concentration have been a bit compromised! Still, I'll get there in the end!


Anyhoo, I'm off to do a bit more work so have a good Easter all! And eat an egg for me (I don't really eat chocolate) :)


***Gem***


ps. here's an easter bunny for you, drawn by my own fair hands!



No comments:

Post a Comment