Monday 16 July 2012

He's a maniac....maaaaaniac!

Evening all....


Just finished the fourth piece of my latest collection, my horror movies collection. A collection that I must say I am thoroughly enjoying doing! 


Having already done The Exorcist, An American Werewolf In London and The Fly I thought for my fourth piece I would do something a bit less main stream and do one of my favourites, the classic 80's slasher 'Maniac', starring the ever wonderful Joe Spinell (RIP dude, love you!) as Frank Zito. 


The film has recently been remade starring Elijah Wood (very strange choice! Apparently they wanted John C. Reilly who would have been great, but hey...) but I don't think it will come close to the original , so this is my tribute anyway!







Once my collection is finished I shall put them all up for the world to see, but for now it's on to the next piece!....

Gem xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment